[TriEmbed] Schematic Challenge

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 18:04:22 CDT 2016

Looks like the deadline has long past for this one. The output is
supplementary, however both inputs do the exact same thing since Q3 and Q4
are in parallel. I'm not sure if that's a real problem or not, but I've
never seen it before.

~Carl

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 6:46 PM, Robert Gasiorowski via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> Found one, will go over again after the pool.
>
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Scott Hall via TriEmbed <
> triembed at triembed.org> wrote:
>
>> Every month Circuit Cellar posts a schematic and asks if you can find the
>> error.  Here is this month's:
>>
>> *THE CHALLENGE — July 2016 *
>>
>> Circuit Cellar’s technical editors purposely inserted an error in
>> the schematic diagram below. It could be a design error, symbol-related
>> error, value error (e.g., 10k vs 100k), incorrect part usage, or some other
>> problem that negatively affects the electronics. Find the error and submit
>> your answer via the form below by the deadline (2 PM EST on the 20th of the
>> month). Circuit Cellar will randomly select winners from the pool of
>> respondents who submit the correct answer. Rules, Terms, & Conditions
>> <http://circuitcellar.com/engineering-challenge-technologic-systems-rules-terms-conditions/>
>> [image: Click to enlarge. Find the error and submit your answer via the
>> online submission form.]
>> <http://circuitcellar.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Challenge-4-July-for-web.jpg>
>>
>> Find the error and submit your answer via the online submission form:
>> http://circuitcellar.com/engineering-challenge-technologic-systems/
>>

>> --
>> Scott G. Hall
>> Raleigh, NC, USA