[TriEmbed] TriEmbed Digest, Vol 38, Issue 21

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Jul 24 09:19:52 CDT 2016

arpalert. No difference, except scapy is a general purpose Python
library and arpalert is a single purpose C program. The former is a
toolkit allowing you to " forge, dissect, emit or sniff network packets,
probe, scan or attack networks
<http://www.secdev.org/projects/scapy/files/scapydoc.pdf>" and the
latter is an appliance that logs MAC ARP traffic and/or maps specific
MAC activity to a trivial fork/exec.

-Pete