[TriEmbed] another Eagle problem

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Jul 21 12:57:49 CDT 2016

I have two designs using the same pad from the standard Eagle "wirepad".
With one design I get reasonable connection between a copper pour and
the pad's plated hole, but with the other I get very skinny connections.
Here's an example of a good connection:

Here's a bad connection:

Can somebody give me a clue about what determines the width of these
connections? ? I've perturbated every design rule, grid, and other
parameter I could find while wondering what this feature might be called
to ask a question on a forum.

Making a new design with this pad results in pours with 'good'
connections. I'm trying to avoid redoing the whole thing from scratch.