[TriEmbed] Reading for the snow and icebound (Zeno Kickstarter story & Amp Hour subreddit) & February TriEmbed

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Jan 22 10:38:38 CST 2016

Here's the full story about the failed Zeno Kickstarter project for
making small, very smart drones.  If you're short on time there is a
good summary at the end.  This story offers quite a list of ingredients
for failure and underscores the need to remember that Kickstarter's
motivations and practices may not always be in our best interest.

https://medium.com/kickstarter/how-zano-raised-millions-on-kickstarter-and-left-backers-with-nearly-nothing-85c0abe4a6cb#.h9qo4j1wj

By the way, I found this on the subreddit Chris Gammel maintains with
help from others:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheAmpHour