[TriEmbed] RARSfest

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Feb 10 14:08:43 CST 2016

Your LED matrix would be terrific. Scott Hall has put in an early word
with the organizers to make sure our tables are grouped together in the
same place as last year and I've agreed to handle ordering
tables/electrical/advance tickets as I did last year. Adam and Dan won't
have a table, but we'll easily make up for that.  But I'll have one of
their AllPixel boards exercising five vertical meters of APA102s to make
*sure* I don't have to haul my last amateur radio antenna back home again!

-Pete