[TriEmbed] Here's the bottom line about trying to take something out of a Wake E-recycling center (you can't)

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Feb 4 13:50:07 CST 2016

I spoke with Lowell Shaw who explained that they don't allow
"scavenging" at the Wake county sites (Durant Rd/Raleigh and Smithfield
Rd/Holly Springs).

However, Lowell explained that the place they take their stuff to is
GEEP (Global Electric Electronic Processing) on Alexander Drive in
Durham. The person at GEEP that Lowell works with is named Carol
Freeman. Lowell invited me to call her and suggested we might make an
arrangement to "retrieve" equipment from that site. I've got her cell
number if anybody would like to pursue this.

-Pete