[TriEmbed] monitor

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Thu Feb 4 12:24:50 CST 2016

> I turned in an old refrigerator at the dump this weekend, and they have
> pallets of old monitors and TVs, depending on how much time you want to
> invest.
> Joe

Would they let you take things? At my nearby transfer station, they say
you can't. That said, if you're quick and do it when they're not
looking... then you can.

Adam, how about a projector? I could loan you a 1024x768 LCD projector.

--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.