[TriEmbed] Just Published an Instructables Tutorial on Watson IOT / Bluemix

Chip McClelland chip at mcclellands.org
Fri Dec 9 12:04:37 CST 2016

All,

In case you are interested, I just published a tutorial which is closer to the cloud stuff I do for that pesky day job of mine.  As I will not be able to be at the meeting on Monday, I thought I would send along the link.  Comments welcome!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Watson-IOT-Shipment-Tracker/

The next step is to connect the output from this sensor to a “block chain” and enforce a "smart contract" to automatically dock the shipping company when they drop the package.  Stay tuned.

Sorry I will miss this next meeting, have not been in Raleigh enough lately.  I hope you all have a great (insert holiday of your choice here)!

Thanks,

Chip