[TriEmbed] December TriEmbed Meeting

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Wed Dec 7 13:24:03 CST 2016

Now that I'm taking over for Pete to send out the meeting notices I'm going to have to update my reminder alerts -- almost forgot.
Hopefully this works and everyone gets the December notice.       Brian G.

Engineering Building I Room 1007, NCSU Centennial Campus, 911 Partners Way, Raleigh, NC, 27606

December 12th: Better than Blinky, by Paul MacDougal
Paul MacDougal will talk about alternatives to the classic Arduino beginning program and shares this summary:
“Blink is a great first example for Arduino programming, but a really bad example of embedded programming. With 99.9% of its time spent in delay(), nothing else can happen. This talk will show how to rewrite blink in several different ways to allow it to play nicely with other functions.”

Map and details

Archive of past meetings