[TriEmbed] Fwd: Build Your OWN 3D Printer This Holiday Break!

Robert Mackie rob.mackie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 01:31:26 CST 2016

Just got this from The Forge Initiative. "Build your own 3d Printer
Workshop" as described below.

Looks like there are still a couple of spaces open if anyone wants to get
their family or friends together and build a 3d printer. (disclaimer - my
daughter is one of the facilitators of this workshop. She leads 3d printing
workshops pretty often)

Anyway, I did a workshop something like this with The Forge Downtown about
3 1/2 years ago, and it was a blast! I'm still printing stuff. Hope this
opportunity makes someone's family's holiday that much more fun.

Rob.