[TriEmbed] resistor decade board with unbeatable bang for the buck

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Aug 3 13:32:17 CDT 2016

Jeff Crews is doing a group buy of these decade boards for Splatspace
folks. I can gather orders from TriEmbed folks (this Monday's meeting or
before) and deliver the boards to one of our later meetings (probably
September). Price is $8 each but a bit extra as a donation to Splatspace
for Jeff's trouble would be very welcome. (disclosure: I'm a Splatspace
board member)

I'll bring a couple to the Monday meeting. I have to take my kid back to
school this weekend, but if time allows I'll see if I can make a
prototype base to share too.

-Pete