[TriEmbed] resistor decade board with unbeatable bang for the buck

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Aug 3 11:41:53 CDT 2016

The item below is a seven decade, 1% 1/2 watt resistor board that allows
jumper-selecting a resistance from one ohm to almost 10 megohms in
increments of one ohm. You don't really get one ohm steps with 1%
resistors, but in practice I've found these boards to be absolutely
fabulous for dialing in circuits. And if you have a decent meter you can
use that with adjustment to low order values to get a truly precise
resistance out of circuit.

I bought five on May 31st and one other item totaling $53 and there was
no shipping charge. So for me they were exactly $8 each and they were
delivered exactly two weeks after I ordered them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CZLPAOM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My plan is to laser cut rectangles of acrylic and mount them so I don't
have to worry about shorting the bottoms. A few alternative connection
options like binding post/banana jacks will also make them even more
convenient.

If anybody wants to run a group buy of these, put me down for three
more. :-)