[TriEmbed] EMT: Fergetaboutit Re: Energia MSP432

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Thu Apr 14 13:49:30 CDT 2016

This reminds me of the pjrc.com forums discussions where people decide
to take it 'to the next level' with teensyduino on the ARM core stuff
and then discover the arduino libraries aren't thread-safe and have all
sorts of issues sharing the SPI bus and things like that.

If we can get more than a handful of people working with the STM Nucleo
boards via mbed and FreeRTOS, we'll probably avoid issues where someone
gets hopelessly stuck or discouraged.

--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.