[TriEmbed] In need of a tiny, cheap, powerful(ish) computer

Adam Haile adammhaile at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:39:17 CDT 2015

It's all CPU. There's usually less than 100MB RAM usage. And yup, 24/7
operation.
I'm already using nothing but single byte math (with a tiny few float
exceptions) and have optimized the heck out of it with a couple of
performance profilers. Pretty much it comes down to doing hundreds of
thousands of pixel operations per second all in pure python, with no GPU
acceleration... this is because my "display" is large LED matrices. So,
admittedly, not the best for performance... but I'm also doing way more
than users of my library would generally ever try.