[TriEmbed] NC RIoT Demo Day - next Tuesday (Sept 15)

Michael Wayne michael.wayne at georgewaynellc.com
Wed Sep 9 20:36:53 CDT 2015

Hello All!

Will any of you be attending this NC RIoT event next week? My startup,
Qualia Networks, will be demonstrating our Chariot mesh product. Would love
for you all to join in the event! It's free.

http://www.meetup.com/NC-RIoT-Regional-Internet-of-Things/events/224548157/

-Michael Wayne

*Michael Wayne*
*(805) 637-2083 <michael.wayne at georgewaynellc.com>*
Connect with us on:
<https://twitter.com/#!/MWofGWL>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelwaynenc>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED: Both this e-mail and any attachments included
with this transmission are intended solely for the use and handling of the
individual or entity named above. They may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail
and return the original message to us at the above e-mail address or via
U.S. Mail, and delete and destroy any other copies of the message and
attachments. Thank You.