[TriEmbed] Name these algorithms

Justis Peters justis.peters at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 13:38:46 CDT 2015

Pete, the examples you give are all univariate timeseries. I think the
solution will be really easy, but I want to better understand your goals.
Is it enough to use a Z-score against a rolling window? You seem to be
optimizing for something operational here, since you're thinking in terms
of interrupts. What are you trying to optimize?

Kind regards,
Justis