[TriEmbed] [TAR] Re: Registration of drone use in the near future?

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 10:46:55 CDT 2015

No argument there Brian. As anti-regulation that I am, the idiocy out there makes me think this is not such a bad idea. At a minimum, I have to wonder how many of these airport incidences are just idiots. How many would we be able to catch with the regulations? I would hope enough to make the other idiots think twice once they throw the book at the caught idiots. Certianly we catch a many of idiot criminals, for simple lack of understanding of technology.
I know I might not have shown support for the regulation in the prior email, but I am not terribly against it due to the current situation that needs to be solved. Unfortunately, it will only be the begining of yet another 10,000 page problem. I wish the industry could have come up with a self regulation, like some have discussed, but who is willing to take that on in the time frame needed? There is no real profit driver to get that going. So we are kind of stuck with the evil empire solution. Dare I say Clone, I mean Drone wars? Sorry for the appropriately timed pun. `,~)
John Vaughters