[TriEmbed] I2C range extension

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Fri Oct 2 08:33:08 CDT 2015

Since human hands must still plug/unplug RJ-type connectors there is a practical limitation as to how small they can be.  I'd hate to have to use a pair of tweezers and a magnifying head piece to plug my ethernet cable into a Pi or my desktop.  Size does matter. And, the older I get the less dexterity I have.

Brian Grawburg