[TriEmbed] Nice I2C pullup tutorial

Martin Brooke martin.brooke at duke.edu
Wed Nov 11 17:26:32 CST 2015

Most of the time you do not need to use a resistor with I2C breakout
modules, as vendors put the resistors on the broad for you.  I have
wondered if this could lead to trouble one day if I have a lot of breakouts
on the same bus and get too much resistance in parallel.

I2C is a complex enough protocol that if you do start to get bit errors due
to line level problems I guess it will most likely just stop working all
together.  Then I can go around removing resistors till it works again!

Cheers,

Martin Brooke