[TriEmbed] OSH Park booboo

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sat Mar 7 16:31:04 CST 2015

I'm glad you're sharing this, Paul. It gives us appreciation for their
real failure rate vs imagined.

So, if my tally is right that's one failure for you, one for me, and
either one or two for Chip.

I've gotten 19 different board designs fab'd by them. If we got OSH Park
design and fab-error totals from others on this list we could develop a
probability. It seems like it might be higher than we'd like by an order
of magnitude or three.

What did you use for a routing grid size and trace width for this board?

I guess it's time to start talking about pogo-pads and 'scope loops. :-)

-Pete