[TriEmbed] iOS developer needed part-time

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Tue Jun 23 17:15:17 CDT 2015

This isn't embedded electronics related, so if you aren't into iOS, you
can stop reading now ;)

I alluded to it at the last meeting, but things are starting to
solidify, and it looks like I'm going to need to hire an iOS developer.

If you are interested in some part time or side work developing an
iPhone app. Let me know. It's a pretty straightforward app, a few forms
and menus, that uses REST calls to interact with a server, with possibly
some camera and SMS interaction. There's no graphics programming needed.
I will have the server side component and an Android version developed
in tandem.

I'm still working out a few details, such as rates, timeline, etc, but I
would prefer someone local to RTP that I could meet with on occasion.
You would need to provide your own equipment for development.

Anyways, if you have any interest, contact me.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program :)
--

Jon Wolfe
Anibit Technology LLC.

https://anibit.com