[TriEmbed] Recommended SMD Logic-Level MOSFETs for prototyping

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 14:52:39 CDT 2015

Pete,

I like the board. I think a library of helper boards could be helpful for
prototyping. The engineers at Pololu have the best examples I have seen for
high-current PCB layout with surface mount MOSFETS. This board uses SOIC8
transistors in a motor driver H-bridge rated for 18 volts and 15 amps. I
like their multipurpose details on the high-current terminals. They use all
the copper they can for the terminal pads while allowing the use of screw
terminals or direct soldering of two different sizes of wire. Beautiful
design.

https://www.pololu.com/product/755
Top image - https://www.pololu.com/picture/view/0J1025
Bottom image  - https://www.pololu.com/picture/view/0J1026