[TriEmbed] Power FETs Vol 25, Issue 27

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 14:00:19 CDT 2015

Brian,

I have often seen 100 ohm resistors shown for the gate. You might try
something in that range. Again, I am a little surprised the 33k didn't work
slowly. Is there a chance that there is a pull-down resistor already on the
gate? Did you try tying the 33k resistor directly to the 3.3v rail?

Shane

--
A blog about some of my projects.  http://fettricks.blogspot.com/