[TriEmbed] Transistor as switch

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 13:32:05 CDT 2015

Not an exact fit for this conversation, but I think it fits well.
I am pretty sure I have listed this first H-Bridge circuit before,which is what I use. Also you can replace the BJT's with MOSFETS and change resistor values. Adding pull-down resistors to the opto-isolators led side would be an added floating pin protection.
http://www.mcmanis.com/chuck/robotics/tutorial/h-bridge/bjt-circuit.html

This site I recently found and I just like all the options it provides
H-Bridge

|   |
| H-BridgeTHE H-BRIDGE Home     The H-Bridge is designed to drive a motor clockwise and anticlockwise. |
|  |
| View on www.talkingelectroni... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |