[TriEmbed] Transistor as switch

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Mon Jun 15 20:00:50 CDT 2015

When I decided to get into electronics, and learn the pragmatic "get it done" approach as opposed to the electrical engineering electives I was forced to take in college, I found the "robot building" series of books by David Cook really well done. I know he covered making your own h bridge motor drivers from basic discrete transitors,  and how they work. I know I did the exact same thing in labs in colllege, but the presentation was so different it was enjoyable to learn.

The opto-isolated relays I used for my conveyor/train humpyard are what we'll use this time. Safe and easy to set-up.

Don't know what I'd have done with the Raspberry Pi had I not found TriEmbed!

Brian