[TriEmbed] Failed transmission with NRF24L01+

Nick Meyer nick.j.meyer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 16:00:23 CDT 2015

The original script I based mine off of had those delays.  But it was a two
way communication setup.

I changed it to be one way, so I'm trying to have it such that each radio
stays in its respective mode.

Right now, with no delays, everything works perfectly if I toggle listening
on/off for the transmitting Arduino.  But as soon as I leave it in transmit
mode it fails.  Perhaps delays would still help?

I'll test it out this weekend.

Thanks for the tip!