[TriEmbed] ABC's of Electronics (V, I, Z)

kschilf at yahoo.com kschilf at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 00:36:54 CDT 2015

Hi TriEmbed,
I would be interested in giving a mini-talk on electronics terminology.  After all, you can't spell Geek without "EE."  :-)

Here are some possibilities, but I need your input...

Ohm's Law
VoltageCurrentImpedanceWhat is a capacitor (How do they add in series and parallel)?What is a resistor (How do they add in series and parallel)?What is an inductor (How do they add in series and parallel)?What is a diode/LED?  Why do we need to limit current?What is ESD?
PowerDecibel - db, dbW, dbmW, etc.Linear RegulatorSwitching Regulator - definition only as this is a topic onto itself
AC vs. DCRevisit capacitors and inductors with an AC signalRC Time ConstantResonance
RMS - Root Mean SquarePWM - Pulse Width ModulationOpen Drain /  Open CollectorTotem Pole / Push-Pull

Sincerely,Kevin SchilfDigital Telesis, Inc.919 349 7730