[TriEmbed] Cheap ADS-B for drones

Charles West crwest at ncsu.edu
Sat Jun 6 20:14:33 CDT 2015

Hey Pete,

It looks like I read one of the entries wrong (it was a receiver, not a
transmitter).  The cheapest I've seen so far is $975.

Thank you for the resource, that answers several questions.

Here's my proposal for a system to help enable safe operation of low cost
drones.  If you are interested, please take a look and let me know what you
think.
http://abotforthat.com/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=dronerefairspacecontrol.pdf

Thanks,
Charlie