[TriEmbed] Hardware "Debugging"

Jeff Davies jdavies at ncsu.edu
Sat Jun 6 17:10:38 CDT 2015

We had a similar issue with a directv LNB and those small black ants. They
may have been attracted to the power or the heat dissipated from the LNB.
They had built quite a nest in the LNB arm along with the cable. They
also ate through some of the insulation. I was in the process of running
new cables at the time so I wasn't bothered much by the nest. Thanks for
the reminder to go check if they've re-staked their claim!