[TriEmbed] EE tutorial talks

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Jul 30 21:24:09 CDT 2015

You're right, Kevin, there are lots of subjects that relate to the
embedded system label. For the benefit of new list members that may not
have seen it, here is the archive of past meeting presentations (sadly,
many meetings are missing artifacts).

TriEmbed Meeting Archives <http://triembed.org/blog/?page_id=62>

Everything you write below gets a big A-OK from me, and I'm happy for
you to drive the agenda for September's meeting. I'm earnestly wanting
you and others to take charge of any and all aspects of TriEmbed while
reminding us of the informal verbal contract Paul MacDougal and I made
when we decided to try to rescue the meetings about two and a half years
ago. That contract was simply to not forget relative beginners and make
them sit through meetings wishing they could talk to somebody about the
itch they're trying to scratch. I'll leave it to Paul to add fill in the
details from his perspective.

-Pete