[TriEmbed] EE tutorial talks

Ryan Schuster ryans1138 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 23:36:12 CDT 2015

Pete, that's too bad to hear you won't be there. :(

My big worry is that there won't be enough time for a lot of this.  Even
skipping the math and only focusing on basics and things that are relevant
to embedded systems, there's still a lot of stuff to talk about.  And I
don't want to cut into the face-to-face time/other talks/demos.  It sounds
like August could be a test run, to see how much we can get through in a
meeting.