[TriEmbed] SMD flash chip programming

Jeff Davies jjdavies at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 09:56:11 CDT 2015

I'm looking for either a service provider or someone who has a
programmer which can program one of these chips:
http://www.futureelectronics.com/en/technologies/semiconductors/memory/flash/nor/Pages/8977100-MX29LV640ETTI-70G.aspx?IM=0

I have an 8MB image I need to get onto the chip before installing it.
My TopMax programmer is ancient and can't handle SMD parts.

If you have, or know of, a programmer or service provider which can
handle the job please let me know. If you know of such a device at NC
State I'd be happy to track it down and try to do this myself if I
know where to look. These programmers are just too expensive to buy
one for this job...

Thanks!