[TriEmbed] Driving 32 5v relays

pete@soper.us pete at soper.us
Thu Jul 16 17:36:03 CDT 2015

What's extra funny about this thread now is that the designer of that board (Terry) is on this list!
I'm going to put two more cents in and then shut up:

Read Terry's "Electrical Safety Page". Mounting these boards in a well grounded metal box that is never opened with mains current applied is worth considering.

Pete