[TriEmbed] Acrylic Bending

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:05:06 CDT 2015

I have a couple rolls of NiChrome wire I bought to do something very
similar, cutting foam. Adam, you are welcome to a few feet of it to get
yourself going.

Back in 1985'ish I made a letter opener in high school shop class by
cutting out a piece of lexan/plexiglass, putting it in the oven and
twisting it to shape. Sanding and polishing were the only post processing
that we did.

Glen