[TriEmbed] Fwd: iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner teardown & Criaig's interview

Christopher Svec christophersvec at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 14:13:50 CDT 2015

I'm not sure if I'll be there on Monday night, but if so, I'm happy to recap.

     On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 2:55 PM, Pete Soper via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

  I'm really sorry I couldn't get to this presentation at last night's TAR meeting. Personal commitments continue to make doing anything in early evening very difficult for me. Perhaps somebody (Chris?) can present a thumbnail sketch at Monday's TrieEmbed meeting.

 I've listened to a big chunk of the Embedded.fm interview of Criag Cook. I recommend the TriEmbed community listen to this for about seven different reasons. Many of us are constantly hunting for perspective and this interview delivers the goods.

 The meeting reminder for this coming Monday will go out by morning.