[TriEmbed] Fwd: iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner teardown & Criaig's interview

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:03:26 CDT 2015

I have also listened to the interview. It was very enjoyable the hosts have
a very laid back way of doing it. They discuss possible solutions to issues
and recommend alternatives which I found to be a very interesting way to do
an interview.

I highly recommend a listen.

Carl

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Pete Soper via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

>  I'm really sorry I couldn't get to this presentation at last night's TAR
> meeting. Personal commitments continue to make doing anything in early
> evening very difficult for me. Perhaps somebody (Chris?) can present a
> thumbnail sketch at Monday's TrieEmbed meeting.
>
> I've listened to a big chunk of the Embedded.fm interview of Criag Cook
> <http://embedded.fm/episodes/107>. I recommend the TriEmbed community
> listen to this for about seven different reasons. Many of us are constantly
> hunting for perspective and this interview delivers the goods.
>
> The meeting reminder for this coming Monday will go out by morning.
>
> -Pete

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer)
carl.nobile at gmail.com