[TriEmbed] Opinion and spare junk

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Wed Jul 1 08:35:44 CDT 2015

I actually have three that I had made by OSH Park...no good because I messed up on design.  They have lots of holes and I'd gladly give them to you. Spots for about 12 resistors and many header pins.
Send me your address and when I return from vacation next week I will mail them...or you can wait until the July meeting.

Brian Grawburg