[TriEmbed] Content and format for February 9 meeting @ NCSU

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 11:59:49 CST 2015

And since Pete mentioned the robotics meeting, let me put in a plug for
it...

This month we will have the NCSU IEEE robotics team show their robot and
discuss the challenge and how they plan to meet the challenge.  This year's
competition is to build a robot that can navigate to four game, and pick up
and play each - Rubics cube (must rotate the top layer by 180 degrees),
etch-a-sketch (must write out IEEE on it), Simon Says (must play the game
for a period of time), and a deck of cards (must pick up the top card and
carry it across the finish line).

The competition will be in Ft Lauderdale in April, so let's meet the team,
cheer them on, and perhaps even hep them with a few pointers.

https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/m/32071

Advance registration is recommended (but not required) as it helps know how
much food and drink to provide.

And we will be in the same EB3 room where TriEmbed met last month, but we
will be back in our normal room in EB1 in March.