[TriEmbed] Middle school presentation

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Mon Jan 26 11:13:34 CST 2015

Pete wrote:
>  I'd also like to make a pitch for the "show them just enough to get started and then stand back and
> watch/help" approach vs "showing/lecturing" something.

Pete, I agree 100% and that's sort of what I've been trying to do here. For example, rather than building a robot, a current project describes a stepper motor and a couple of ways to connect it to a Raspberry Pi. What they actually do with it is up to them. They will have the parts and most of the Python code, but they will have to experiment to really do something.

Brian