[TriEmbed] Stepper Motor

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:11:45 CST 2015

<<From Brian:

To paraphrase the song, "What a Difference a NUMBER makes."
I don't know how many times I looked at my code and missed an incorrect
GPIO pin number. The stepper works; now I will experiment to develop some
code to make it turn a specific number of degrees emulating a piece of
equipment I'm familiar with from the pulp & paper industry.

No one's answer was a waste since they forced me to keep investigating and
digging until I got the answer.

Thanks to all,
Brian>>

Brian,

The feature/project/effort is not a failure until you give up trying to
make it work! Great job tracking down that number! It is often just this
kind of detail that hides in your code. Well done!

Today I fixed a glitch that was due to having a line of code three lines
below where I actually needed it. It was tricky because if the user
provided input quickly, overlap from a previous timing routine masked my
error. Tricky, tricky.

Shane

--
A blog about some of my projects.  http://fettricks.blogspot.com/