[TriEmbed] Logic Analyzer Recommendatio

Christopher Svec christophersvec at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:59:25 CST 2015

I've been using Saleae's original products for a few years now and have
been relatively happy with them. Though you can't buy them anymore,
hopefully the newer products are also good.

Their "Logic" was an 8 channel logic analyzer, and "Logic 16" was the
16-channel version. No analog support on either, just digital inputs. Their
software is cross platform (I've used it on Mac, Linux, and Windows); it's
pretty good, thought of course it has a few bugs.

I'm happy to bring & demo them to the next triembed meetup if anyone is
interested.

-svec