[TriEmbed] ​ Logic analyzer recommendation

Martin Brooke martin.brooke at duke.edu
Sun Jan 18 11:18:16 CST 2015

​Chip:

If the devices worked OK separately, then most likely it is either an
address conflict or signal level problems.  Check the data sheets for
address issues, and a​n analog oscilloscope like the DSO nano will quickly
tell you if there are signal level problems.  If they are not loading the
serial lines properly you could have levels getting too low. when both
devices are on the line.

It is also possible you are trying to go too far, try a short line to see
if that helps.