[TriEmbed] Good to meet everyone tonight!

jonjwolfe at anibit.com jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Tue Feb 10 10:07:55 CST 2015

Thanks for a great presentation, Alan, I learned a lot from it!

Likewise I had a good time presenting, I like to push myself out of my
comfort zone once in a while.

I think I forgot to mention in my presentation that all of the work I'm
doing on the visual programming tool is/will be open sourced. The code
is here:

https://github.com/anibit/visual_robot_programmer

Right now, I only have the web application side of it up, I'm still
putting a few touches on the Windows application, but I'll put the
source for that up too when it's ready. It will live in the same repo
though.