[TriEmbed] Thanks to the LED Buyers and Info For Those Interested in Another

Adam Haile email at adamhaile.net
Tue Feb 10 06:33:01 CST 2015

Thanks again to everyone who joined in on the LED buy!

Mild shameless plug: If you aren't aware, I have an LED animation library
that runs on anything running Python and can control some SPI based strips
directly from devices like the Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone. You can find
more details here: https://github.com/ManiacalLabs/BiblioPixel

Also, I had a few people ask if I would do it again and I certainly would.
This last one came about because I personally needed some, but that doesn't
need to be the case every time...I'm sure my wife would prefer that :P

All we need is enough people joining in. The manufacturer doesn't impose a
minimum order, but prices certainly do fall above 50 meters total for the
order. And shipping is just much cheaper per unit ordered.

Price sheets can be found here: http://adamhaile.net/LEDPrices/
Those prices should be considered approximations. The final quote never
works out to be exactly matching them... though usually in the buyer's
favor.

I can just start a running list and if it gets long enough another order
can be put through.