[TriEmbed] Circuit Help

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 07:32:22 CST 2015

Here are a bunch of h-bridge designs if you are really looking to get the cost down, or maximize cost and power. At a minimum, this page will help you understand h-bridges.
H-Bridge
|   |
| H-BridgeTHE H-BRIDGE Home     The H-Bridge is designed to drive a motor clockwise and anticlockwise.  |
|  |
| View on www.talkingelectroni... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |