[TriEmbed] Circuit Help

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:59:52 CST 2015

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Rodney Radford via TriEmbed
<triembed at triembed.org> wrote:
> Careful using two SPDT relays to emulate a DPDT - if the one relay activates
> a little faster than the other you could result in a direct short (one still
> open and the other closed, or vice versa).  You could do this with two RPi
> pins and make sure (in software) that only one is activated at a time.

      Bosch has been putting out a nice DPDT relay since Tutankhamun
"borrowed" the family car to get wasted and laid. You provide the
voltage on pin 30, signal on 86, ground on 85. voltage from 30 goes to
87a when relay is off and 87 when it is on. You can find those relays
in your friendly junkyard on Volvos, Saabs, Mercedes, and BMWs to
quote a few cars.