[TriEmbed] Arduino IDE for Android

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 20:16:59 CDT 2015

I have this installed on my Galaxy S3. I am pretty sure my USB port is
hosed (unrelated to the app) so I have not been using it. The app links
with Dropbox if you want it to, and when I was using it worked fairly well.
I think Shane put me on to this. The dev did have some issues back in
January Google changed their rules which forced him to include the entire
sdk rather than side loading it (or something like that). Dude had to
rewrite the code, and to get it accepted again had to change the name,
which meant that you had to purchase the app again.

TL:DR- used it, liked it, but developer may be milking it for cash.
Glen