[TriEmbed] Microsoft wants to play Re: Hack to unlock your car

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 11:39:53 CDT 2015

Windows? Late to the party and brings rancid beer.
Both Intel and Windows have a me too complex that is very un-becoming.
However, competition is always good. It will be interesting to see how a me too complex works out for them.
Two things that have kept me far away from windows as a workstation for productivity, is native SSH and Virtual Desktop. It seems Windows finally caved and now have both. It's like telling the village idiot to move or he will get run over by a truck and he doesn't beleive you until he wakes up in the hospital after getting hit by a truck and then decides not to sit in that spot any more.
At this point anyone that has spent the time learning *nix knows what a superior platform it is and will be hard pressed to go back. Not a chance in hell for me, I can tell you that.
John Vaughters