[TriEmbed] lqfp-100 "proto-clip"?

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Apr 30 17:04:25 CDT 2015

I mis-spoke. I'm not trying to connect an in-circuit emulator to a
lqfp-100 chip, just a logic analyzer. Being a mechanical doofus of the
highest order, it seems completely reasonable to me to be able to stick
something on the top of the package, arrange a few spring-loaded but
very, very precise little bendy things and get on with it. They might
need some plastic "accessories" to arrange for sets of them to sit on
the chip leads while maintaining the proper spacing. Hmm, OK, maybe the
whole thing would sit on the chip with a square surround that provides
itty-bitty slot openings over each lead and the adjustable thingum
swings around and sits on that.
-Pete