[TriEmbed] TriEmbed Digest, Vol 23, Issue 61

Terry King terry at terryking.us
Sat Apr 25 19:03:20 CDT 2015

/QUOTE
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:39:50 -0400
From: Chip McClelland <chip at mcclellands.org

To: TriEmbed Discussion <triembed at triembed.org
Subject: [TriEmbed] Learning Curve

To all,

I have been heads down for the last month finishing a project that I have put off for some time.
I have enjoyed building my trail sensors and using them to collect data in our Raleigh area parks.
 What I had neglected we writing the software that could upload those datapoints to my laptop and
perform the analysis.  I knew I was going to have to learn some new language(s) and, for some
reason, a pure software project is just not as appealing as writing embedded code.  Well, I
finally bit the bullet and wanted to share a few things I learned and ask for a little help as
well.
...( lots more )..
QUOTE/

Chip I have been following your development of the sensor nodes.. I would love to host this as a
project on ArduinoInfo.Info

Do you have the project components already published online??

This is the kind of non-trivial project with many different environments and languages involved,
that can be both instructive and encouraging to people thinking about doing something with a lot
of detail.

I'd be happy to try to take unfinished stuff and make a decent project page(s) of it.  Let me know
how I might help!

Regards, Terry King
...In the Woods in Vermont USA
terry at terryking.us

-The One who Dies with the most Parts LOSES. What do you need??